It’s important to know what people are saying about your business online and with Reputation Manager, we make it easy to keep your eyes on it all.
When it comes to your reputation,
visibility is key.
71% of consumers say they’re more likely to use a business that has responded to their existing reviews. (BrightLocal)
95% of unsatisﬁed customers will return to a company if it manages to solve the issue quickly and efficiently. (Social Media Today)
What happens when you put this tool to work?
You: make sure negative comments never slip through the cracks.
- Save time managing your reputation on multiple platforms.
- Boost engagement with your customers online
Don’t miss a thing on these platforms.
You’re three steps away from shaping your own reputation.
- Connect your social accounts.
- View and respond to comments, all in one place.
- Share the positivity by posting comments to your social media platforms.
Beneﬁt from the power of our
A.I. Sentiment Engine.
- A.I. identiﬁes the sentiment of each comment and gives you a Happiness Score. See how you’re doing online with a single look.
- Filter your feed so negative comments that require your attention always appear on top.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.